If you look at these fascinating facts about reading, you will definitely be interested to embark on the reading journey. The benefits of reading are too many to ignore. All leaders are readers and you cannot become one if you put away reading. Although Skillioma’s content has videos in most of its content, reading is fully encouraged.
Above all, our content is specially written for you. It is engaging, authentic, full of examples for your learning.
- A CEO reads 60 books an year on an average. Bill Gates reads for 3 hours per day.
- Knowledge is a powerful gift you can invest in for your life and career. And reading is the gateway to earning success.
- Reading improves memory. Reading puts your brain to work. Reading helps improve concentration in children.
- Reading enhances brain development, memory, empathy and emotional intelligence.
- According to research published in Neurology, reading for 30 min a day will help reduce the decline of memory and brain power that comes with age by 32%.
- Reading can help you relax. One 2009 study by Sussex University researchers showed that reading may reduce stress by as much as 68 percent.
If you are still not sure, just sign up for one month access and you will see the difference:-)