During day time, plants go through the process of photosynthesis in which they take carbon dioxide and release oxygen. During the night time, the respiration happens and plants release carbon-di-oxide. Due to this reason, a breathing problem or suffocation can occur.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs