Mosquitoes are capable of killing a large number of people by disseminating harmful diseases and viruses such as Dengue, Zika, Yellow Fever, Malaria, etc. than any other animal. As reported by NASA, mosquito-borne diseases kill nearly 2.7 million people annually. Mosquitoes are a threat to other animal species as well.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs