During the day time, the sun (big celestial object and the closest star to the earth) spreads its sunshine in the sky due to which dimmer and farthest stars become invisible to our eyes. During the night time when the sky is dark, our eyes are able to notice them. However, if there is a lot of light pollution in the city, you will see only a few bright stars twinkling in the sky. Since forests and some parks like Yellow Stone National Park(USA) are away from the city lights, stargazing is beautiful from those places.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs