Packaged food products sold in India must have colour codes that indicate the type of food. Green colour dot enclosed in a green coloured square indicates that the food is vegetarian. Red colour means the food is non-vegetarian and the brown colour is intended for the food made from eggs.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs