Pingali Venkayya initially designed the flag with spinning wheel, and Surayya Badr-ud-Din-Tyabji (according to some sources) did the replacement of spinning wheel with Ashoka Chakra which was finally adopted as the National flag of India on 22 July 1947.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs