The two elements that are liquid at room temperature are bromine (Br), and mercury (Hg) whose melting point temperatures are -7.2 degree Celsius and -38.83 degree Celsius respectively. They both have the melting point temperatures below the room temperature and boiling point temperature above the room temperatures. Hence, they remain as liquids at room temperature.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs