This rule has been introduced to reduce eye strain. According to the American Optometric Association, for every 20 minutes you spend watching the digital screen, you should take a break for 20 seconds to look at something else that is 20 feet away.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs