Day Zero is the day when all the taps dry out, and people have to stand in a queue to collect water rations for daily requirements. Global warming, overexploitation of groundwater resources and human errors, are the reasons due to which many cities across the world may reach the level of ‘Day Zero.’ Recently, the worst water-crisis hit cities were Cape Town, South Africa and Chennai, India. They declared Day Zero situation temporarily and eventually averted it.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs