Many games that have become famous across the world have its origins in India. Most popular ones are Chess(anciently called Ashtapada, Chaturanga and Shatranj), Badminton, Snakes and Ladders. Others are Polo (and elephant polo), Ludo (Pachisi or Chausar), Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Card games (Ganjifa) and various martial arts that have been introduced to East Asia by Buddhist monks.
- Beginner (3 months) and Master (12 months) certificate levels.
- Personal mentor assigned to clear any doubts.
- Online workshops on Q&A and life skills.
- Study plans and user tracking are provided.
- All premium plan features.
- Learn more about Certificate programs